Dr. Bhavani Prasad Naik Nenavathu
Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Materials Science and Engineering) Zhejiang University, China.
- Ph.D. (Chemistry) IIT Roorkee and
- M. Tech from Hyderabad Central University campus, Hyderabad.
- M.Sc from Andhra University campus, Visakhapatnam
Research and teaching experience: 7 years
Details of sponsored projects completed
- Department of Science and Technology (DST): EMEQ scheme Project title: Fabrication and Application of Polymeric Nanoshots as Drug Delivery Agent for Cancer Imaging and Therapy
- Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
Details of sponsored projects accepted:
- Start-up Research Grant from University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Holder of Zhejiang University Postdoctoral fellowship, China.
- Holder of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) fellowship during Ph.D.
- Holder of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) while pursuing M. Tech.
Reaearch areas: Role of Graphene-Zinc oxide/Titanium Dioxide/polymers nanocomposites in Photocatalysis, controlled targeted drug delivery, Antimicrobial activity studies, Biosensors;
Research papers:15 research papers in international referred journals and more papers and posters presented in international conferences