The URF Ambassador Referral program is meticulously designed to encourage participants to promulgate information about the esteemed URF conferences.
Who can make URF Powerful?
You make URF the most towering voice in scientific conferences in the world, because You know the value and intellectual verve of scientific conferences.
Be an Ambassador and earn FREE Registration!
● Refer one new participant and BOTH of you receive 15% OFF on Registration.
● Refer eight or more new participants, get free registration for URF 2021 conference + Accommodation will be FREE + best conference Ambassador award
How to Refer:
● Send an Email to a friend or colleague
● Use social media to promote the member benefits you receive from URF
● Invite them to participate in the URF Referral Program
● Send a link to the URF websites
● Share an advocacy update (Share Your Story)
● Publish an article in your workplace newsletter about URF
● Make announcements in weekly/monthly staff meetings
● Follow up to see if your contacts have any questions and encourage them to join
● Get CREATIVE and spread the word!
Help spread the word about MATERIAL SCIENCE!
Please find below the promotional tool kit for MATERIAL SCIENCE including Official Banners, Presentation Slides, Letter Heads, Adverts, Flyers, Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletter text and others.
We invite you to use these promotional materials to promote MATERIAL SCIENCE within your network, on all social media platforms, and in lectures and meetings.
• Advert Inserts
• Official MATERIAL SCIENCE banners
• Presentation Slides
• Newsletter Text
Invite your contemporaries to join you at Dubai , United Arab Emirates!
Kindly insert these in your journals and event programs, and post on notice boards in your Universities/Institutions/Organizations/colleges/schools and Hospitals.
Download and use these banners to post on your website, event calendar, and as your e-mail signature.
Please use our congress slide template in the appropriate format for your presentations at meetings and on screens at events between presentations.
Copy and paste this short description of MATERIAL SCIENCE to include in your event calendar, websites and newsletters:
2nd International Conference on Material Science and Nanotechnology (MATERIAL SCIENCE) will be held in Dubai , United Arab Emirates” at on November 29-30, 2021, so start making your own plans to join us. We have received much positive and constructive feedback that our congress and scientific committees will take to heart while developing the program for MATERIAL SCIENCE.
We assure you this is an event not to be missed and we invite you to save the Date!
To stay updated on MATERIAL SCIENCE news, visit our website at http://materialsscienceforum.com/
You can post all the data from this page to your networks on social media pages.
Please use the #MATERIALSCIENCE hash tag when posting. Follow us on these networks:
Join us on LinkedIn follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook and to get all the news and updates about MATERIAL SCIENCE and all our other events.
Note: New members must include the referring member’s name on the registration application to receive the URF referral gifts.